You did not mean for it to get away from you. You got busy running a business and bookkeeping is not your favourite past time. You rather spend it with the family. But before you knew it the BAS’s are due again. Or maybe you thought you had somebody doing the right thing and you were trusting them to keep you compliant.
What is a Rescue Service?
A rescue is more than three months bookkeeping.
Over time the problem becomes so big that:
- It has taken over your office
- You do not know where to start
- You keep putting the paperwork in a box, hoping it will sort itself out
- The ATO has been patient so far, but is starting to make demands
- You cannot sleep
- You do not know how much GST you owe
What’s the good news?
We can get rid of the Bookkeeping Monster with the team at Your Bookkeeping Angel with the highly skilled and dedication that they have, to empower business owners. We can remove any confusion, fear, and uncertainty. We will replace it with ease of mind and bring back the control to you.
It is hard to say how long it will take or what exactly is needed to complete the job. We will explain how to transform your financials into valuable information, when we complete the health check.
We will do whatever it takes in most shortest time possible, examples of some of the problems that might need fixing:
- Bank Accounts or Credit Cards that don’t reconcile with the Statements
- Old unpresented transactions in the Bank Account or Credit Card
- Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors don’t balance with the Balance Sheet
- The Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors aren’t “real” i.e. outstanding invoices and bills have already been paid but still showing as outstanding
- Incorrect previously lodged BAS’ – checking GST transactions
- Payroll Categories that are incorrectly set up therefore giving you incorrect information in Payslips, AL & SL Accruals, incorrect Tax Tables, SGC Calculations and
- Payment Summaries
- Unreliable Inventory figures
The implications of these issues are:
- You may be paying the wrong GST, on your BAS’s, PAYG and Superannuation
- You may be subject to fines and interest for not lodging correctly
- You may be thinking your business is not doing as well because incorrect reports and figures are being produced.
- You may be making business decisions based on those reports with dire consequences