We pride ourselves on our friendly and accessible approach. Whatever your needs are, we can help.
Please use below Calendar link to book a consultation time that suits you.
Payment will be required on line at the time of making your booking. If the session is in relation to your Xero data, access to your Xero file PRIOR to connecting on the call. Guidance will be provided to you regarding how to enable access to your Xero file and, once the session is completed, how you can easily remove access.
You will be able to ‘Ask My Advice’ in the timeslot you’ve selected, working through 30 minute blocks until your questions are answered.
About “Ask My Advice”
Sometimes you want to run questions or queries passed an experienced bookkeeper or Xero specialist, but you don’t want to commit to long term contracts or engagements.
Sometimes all you need is to ask someone a quick question, or to ‘Ask Advice’.
This service enables you to do just that.
So what can we help with?
We get contacted to assist with many and varied requests. Some relate to “how do I do this in the software” questions, to “what is the correct way to enter this transaction”. From bookkeeping to BAS. From Payroll to Processing, we can take questions on virtually any aspect of bookkeeping and Xero Software utilisation. for eg.
- I can’t work out how to do STP Finalisation.
- My wages don’t balance – help!
- How do I process an over payment/prepayment in Xero?
- My conversion doesn’t balance?
- Why won’t my….. [insert topic/issue here]
- I don’t understand what my financial statements are telling me
- How do I set PayPal or Strip up in Xero?
- What is Multi Currency and how do I use it?
- Can I do this ………………… in Xero?
How can I prepare the TPAR and lodge to the ATO?
- I don’t want to look like a dill in front of my client or Boss… Can you please explain [question] to me?
If you’re still unsure whether this service is for you, simply get in touch with us and we will let you know how we can assist..